Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

AMERICAN HYPOCROCY!

      What is happening to our  1st. Amendment? What is happening in this Country when the 'few', are dictating, what EVERYONE is suppose to think, say and feel? Since when am I suppose to roll over and play dead, because you don't like MY Religious Beliefs? or my Political Beliefs?
     I HEAR "tolerance," but I don't see tolerance, I hear 'compassion," but I don't see compassion.  The very people who are TELLING us, we need to accept the DIFFERENCES in people, refuse to follow their own demands!
   I'm a "racist"! NOT,  because I don't like 'Blacks','Indians', Gay's or Lesbians, NO, I'm a 'racist', because I don't agree with 'POLICIES', I'm a "Bigot" or 'Racist', because I don't believe in Gay Marriage, I hate 'poor people,' because I don't think Welfare should be 'forever', and it divides family's, I hate 'women' because I feel 'abortion' is immoral unless it's for a woman's life, incest or rape.  SO WHAT?
    Why is it that I have to be "ACCEPTING", of what YOU  believe? Why can't we just agree to disagree, and get on with life? Why are you so threatened by MY opinion? Why am I accused of racism, bigotry, intolerance, etc. BECAUSE I disagree?  Where is YOUR responsibility ?
   If I don't like something I see in the paper, I don't buy it! If I don't like how some people live, I stay away, so, why can't YOU? Why do you have to FORCE me to 'be like you'?
     I don't go out of my way to tell people what I believe, well, here I write it, but you have a choice NOT to read it! Stop trying to STEAL MY RIGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment